Arts & Crafts Vendors
Artists & Crafters!
Make SeafoodFest Part of YOUR Summer!
Arts & Craft Vendor Details
- All are located on 2 blocks of Market Street.
- Each Arts & Crafts booth is a corner space.
- Oversize booths must be approved by event producers and are charged accordingly.
- Special Needs. Any special location needs must be clearly specified on your application. Booth location assignments are based on: 1) complete applications; 2) jury ranking; 3) type of merchandise; 4) years of attendance; and 5) date of application and payment. Every effort will be made to provide the best possible location, but we cannot guarantee all requests. If your assigned space is not acceptable, event producers will try to work with you. Final decisions are at the discretion of the SeafoodFest Committee.
New This Year! Want a premium Booth Space? Though EVERY space is great, we have a limited number of REALLY good ones. Just add $75 to your fee and we’ll place you. Download or see map below for locations. Placement is awarded on a first paid basis.
- Saturday, 11am to 9pm & Sunday, 11am to 7 pm.
- All vendors must remain open during festival hours of operation—Closing early will result in a partial loss of site deposit.
- Loadin: Setup begins after 6am on Saturday, July 13.
- A $20 non-refundable registration fee must be submitted with the application.
- The cost for a standard 10’ x 10’ space is $300. Fees are non-refundable after June 3, 2013.
Special Note: No booth sharing is allowed. Substitutions without prior approval from event producer are strictly prohibited.
- Booth Location.
Electricity is available for an additional fee from an outside provider. On your application, please indicate that you need power. Prior to the event, you must make arrangements and submit payment directly to Hollywood Lights. (Call Star at 206-838-5063.)
- Photographs of the items you intend to sell must be included. Submit a minimum of three merchandise and one booth photos. Only items listed or pictured can be sold. To have photos returned, please enclose a stamped, self-addressed envelope. Due with application.
- Vendors are responsible for providing their own booth structure, signage, tables & chairs.
- 2012 Seattle Business License. (A Washington State Business license does not fulfill this requirement.) If you have a current license, you will need to provide a photocopy or scan with payment. If you do not have one, a temporary license must be obtained through the Chamber for an additional $35. Due at acceptance.
Liability Insurance/HoldHarmless Agreement.The Ballard Chamber of Commerce and Seafair must be listed as additional insureds, with a copy provided. Due at acceptance.
- Security is provided by the Seattle Police Department from 11am Saturday through 7pm Sunday. Vendors may leave booths set up, but should remove valuables overnight. The Ballard Chamber, the City of Seattle, Seafair and the SeafoodFest Committee take no responsibility for damaged or lost items.