Make SeafoodFest Part of YOUR Summer!
Food Vendor Details
- Food vendors are located in Ballard on Leary Avenue and along 22nd Avenue, adjacent to Bergen Park.
- Any special location needs must be clearly defined on your application. Booth location assignments are based on: 1) date of application and payment; 2) years of attendance; 3) size; and 4) site needs. Every effort will be made to give you the best possible location, but we cannot guarantee all requests.
- Saturday, 11am to 9pm & Sunday, 11am to 7 pm.
- All vendors must remain open during festival hours of operation—Closing early will result in a partial loss of site deposit.
- Loadin: Setup begins after 6am on Saturday, July 13.
- A $20 nonrefundable registration fee must be submitted with the application.
- The fee for a standard 10’ x 15’ space is $950. Due at acceptance.
- Larger booths are available for an additional $300 per 5 feet of length, but must be pre-approved by the event producer. Due at acceptance.
- Roving vendors/food carts are charged $550 and do not receive regular booth spaces. Due after acceptance.
- A refundable site deposit of $350. Checks will be held (not cashed) until vendor passes inspection at festival’s end. Refund criteria include: not closing early during SeafoodFest; keeping within booth boundaries; being torn down by 9 PM on Sunday; and leaving a clean, empty site. Due at acceptance.
- Fees are non-refundable after June 3.
- Special Note: Only one vendor per booth is allowed. Substitutions without prior approval from the event producer are strictly prohibited.
- Booth Location.
- A hot water washing station. Individual booths do not have water hookups.
- Ice is available for purchase on-site. Detailed information is provided after acceptance.
- Electricity is available for an additional fee. You must indicate that you need power on your application. Prior to the event, you will need to make arrangements, including payment, directly with Hollywood Lights. Call Star at 206.838.5063.
- SPECIAL NOTE: NO INDIVIDUAL POWER GENERATORS ALLOWED ON SITE.
- Vendors are required to submit photographs of booths and representative entrees. Only items of the nature and type listed and/or pictured may be sold. To have photos returned, please enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope. Due with application.
Vendors are responsible for providing their own booth structure, signage and equipment.
2012 Seattle Business License. (A Washington State Business license does not fulfill this requirement.) If you have a current license, you will need to provide a photocopy with payment. If you do not have one, a temporary license must be obtained through the Chamber for an additional $35. Due at acceptance.
Liability Insurance.The Ballard Chamber of Commerce and Seafair must be listed as additional insureds, with a copy provided. Due at acceptance.
Fire Permit. Vendors cooking with fire or propane must obtain a fire permit from the Seattle Fire Department. Due at acceptance.
- Health Permit. ALL vendors must obtain a health permfrom the Department of Public Health. Due at acceptance.
Trash & Composting
- SeafoodFest is a green event—vendors must separate compostables and recyclables from trash. Cooking oil is also collected on site. Dumpsters are on-site for trash and recyclable and compostable materials, but vendors are responsible for providing and maintaining their own separate receptacles.
- Expanded polystyrene food containers are prohibited in Seattle and all vendors must comply with this regulation.
- Security is provided by the Seattle Police Department from 11am Saturday through 7pm Sunday. Vendors may leave booths set up, but should remove valuables overnight. The Ballard Chamber, the City of Seattle, Seafair and the SeafoodFest Committee take no responsibility for damaged or lost items.